Author Archives: mpwadmin
The “MICRO” shaft mounted speed reducers are compact and metric in design throughout and conforms to international standards preferences. “MICRO” speed reducer provides a very convenient method of reducing speed by direct mounting on the driven shaft of the machine to be driven. “MICRO” speed reducer is specially designed to meet any position requirements.
The direct mounting attribute eliminates foundations, the use of couplings, layout troubles and gives perfect and permanent alignment of gearbox and permits convenient location of the motor.
The “TIE ROD” anchors the SMSR and provides quick and easy adjustments of V-Belt by means of its turnbuckle.
The “MICRO” speed reducers are mostly used in conveyor Systems in various industries such as:
- Road Construction Machinery
- Mining & Minerals Industry
- Cement Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Coal Industry
- Salt Industry
- Ceramic Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Paper and Pulp Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Textile Industry
- Leather and Plastic Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Quick & easy installation and adjustment of gearbox. (Elimination of foundations)
- Various ranges of output RPM and power requirements with durability.
- Low power consumption and provide high range of torque.
- Flexible motor mounted in a convenient position.
- High efficiency and low maintenance.
- SIZES: The “MICRO” speed reducers are manufactured in different 7 sizes and designated by the letter “C” to “J”. (“C”, “D,” “E”, “F”, “G”, “H”, “J”)
- RATIOS: These 7 sizes may have any one of four nominal ratios 05:1/13:1/20:1/25:1. (Standard ratio is 20:1)
Range of SMSR Series Gearbox According to Application:
- SMSR Holdback Gearbox
- SMSR Motor Mounting Gearbox
“MPW” offering WOVEN WIRE MESH which is widely used in road construction machinery like drum mix plant, wet mix plant, agitators, Vibrating Screen, sand dryer unit and many more application. Woven wire mesh is hand made so that it provides extra ultra compactness and strong than welded wire mesh or any machine made wire mesh.
The Woven Wire Mesh available in Mild Steel as well as Spring Steel and both have large range of sizes. Generally it is used in Vibrating Screen in Drum Mix Concrete Plant. We also manufacture WELDED WIRE MESH in both material mild steel and spring steel as per customer’s requirements.
Woven Wire Mesh is available in two type of material and we can manufacture any size as per customer’s requirement but our standard size for Drum Mix Plant is 810mm X 1210mm X 45mm.
- WOVEN WIRE MESH (Mild Steel)
- WOVEN WIRE MESH (Spring Steel)